“The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence – it is to act with yesterday’s logic.” – Peter Drucker
At IMEC, I help transform organizational cultures by coaching and developing leaders and sales teams, enhancing employee engagement, and leading complex change management initiatives through intentional process improvement efforts.
Fusing together my professional experiences, passion for adult learners, and leadership coaching, I guide people and teams through challenging and important organizational endeavors. Doing this and creating a balance of empathy can be challenging, but when teams begin to harmonize, they quickly manifest their desired state. I support learners by creating open, honest, and collaborative dialogues by asking thoughtful questions and offering sound assessments/observations.
Additionally, my experiences in process improvement and Lean has fine-tuned my approach in customer experience and service delivery allowing me to look at each customer touchpoint with a design thinking mindset. This yields a better understanding of customer requirements, recognizing “DOWNTIME”, and overall improvement of customer satisfaction and engagement; thus, leading to sustained customer loyalty, customer growth, and profitability for business owners.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Certified Presence-Based Leadership Coach
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Bachelor of Science in Communication – focus on Semantics from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- Master of Arts in Social Work – focus on Alternative Program Development from University of Illinois at Springfield
- Leadership Coaching and Development
- Succession Planning
- Culture Transformations / Shifts
- ADKAR Change Management
- Agile Project Management (non-tech) / Design Thinking
- Sales Coaching and Training
- Behavioral Assessments (DiSC, MBTI)
- Process Improvement with a focus on LEAN and Customer Experience
- Workforce Development
- Led an enterprise-wide project to increase customer satisfaction by enhancing the customer experience. Surpassed initial project charter goals by 50% and increased Net Promoter Scores by 6% within the first year through the implementation of customer service competencies, customer experience maps, and Lean Six Sigma practices – leading to the reduction of internal process redundancies and expediting customer response times.
- Set in motion a Level 3 Kirkpatrick Customer Service training evaluation to measure learning retention and application of customer service competencies and practices – resulting in a 91% post-session integration.