Assistant IT Systems Analyst
“The power of people working together, while leveraging the tools and capabilities that technology provides, creates an unstoppable workforce that is empowered and driven to excel beyond achieving business goals. Without people, technology is nothing.”
I possess 14 years of experience across a wide array of Information Technology proficiencies which includes desktop and laptop support, distributed infrastructure support, cloud & digital platforms, IT operations, and business process improvement.
As the Assistant IT Systems Analyst, I am responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing new systems to improve IMEC’s operations. I have a strong background in project management, which is crucial to meeting commitments and delivering value to IMEC. My passion for collaborating with business teams and vendor partners, as well as providing excellent customer service, drives me to help IMEC achieve results.
- Bachelor of Science in Telecom and Networking Management from DeVry University
- Cloud computing and platforms; Azure, AWS, O365
- Identity Access Management
- Administration of Windows Servers and Microsoft System Center
- ITIL and IT Service Management
- Scaled Agile Framework (SP, SSM certified)