“Let us help you resolve problems that are limiting your company’s potential.”
Over the last 30 years as an engineering and manufacturing project management professional, I’ve become deeply experienced in completing diverse, complex initiatives and skilled in determining root cause and providing corrective action. I am passionate about developing strong cross-functional working relationships between the manufacturing team and operations, quality, product engineering, materials, and accounting. Professionally, I am recognized for a “Can Do” approach to challenging projects that I am eager to bring to Illinois manufacturers and help them excel on their lean journey.
I earned a Master of Science degree in Manufacturing Engineering from Bradley University and a Bachelor of Science in Bioengineering from Arizona State University. I am a certified 6 Sigma Black Belt expert with in-depth knowledge of capital equipment and continuous improvement.
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Plant Layout
- Standard Work Development
- Root Cause Analysis
- New Product Development
- Cost Reduction
- 3D Modeling
- Production Staff Optimization
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Machine & Tool Design
- Quick Changeover
- Performance Tracking
- Manufacturing Methods
- Production Workflow Improvement
- Six Sigma Black Belt-Certified
- Caterpillar Production System Black Belt
- Lean Manufacturing Certified through Lean Enterprise Institute
- Ran a Six Sigma project to resolve a 5% loss of production due to quality issues from cracked cylinder liners.
- Conducted root cause analysis and managed the design and installation of new custom material handling equipment, resulting in $500,000 in annual savings.