“Connecting people to resources is something that comes naturally. The excitement comes when those connections allow others to reach higher levels of potential.”
I have had the privilege to work in a variety of manufacturing sectors throughout Northern Illinois, from plastics injection molding and tool making to preventive maintenance gauge manufacturing and machine tool component distribution. No matter the industry, my goal has been to help move things forward whether it is a simple project, encouraging an employee’s professional development, or developing a strategic plan for a company’s growth.
At IMEC I get to combine my passion for achieving results with my expertise in marketing. I help manufacturers grow their top line by utilizing my business development and marketing background. As a Technical Specialist for Client Growth Services, I help identify growth opportunities and build the roadmap to achieve positive results.
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communications
- Strategic Planning and Tactical Implementation
- Content Planning and Mapping
- Public Relations
- Analytics Reporting
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certificate in: Change Management; Business Development and Customer Relationship Management; Search Engine Optimization from Rasmussen College
- Bachelor of Arts from Beloit College
- Serving as the first marketing manager for a third-generation manufacturer, I used this company’s growth goals to drive the strategic marketing and communication plan. I grew the company’s awareness by creating a PR and content plan that resulted in the company being recognized within the plastics industry 26 times in less than 15 months. This recognition led to increased sales activities by attracting new customers and initiating more business from existing customers. My role was instrumental in developing an integrated marketing tool for lead generation and sales tracking to support the sales team. Leveraging technology, Google Ads, and a tracking system-generated (on average) 40 vetted leads per month, increased the number of quoting opportunities, and led to winning three new target customers.
- I successfully project managed and completed hundreds of projects on time and under budget including website launches, social media marketing campaigns, digital and print collateral, and educational events during my tenure with a marketing and business development company in Northern Illinois. I created a standardized project management system for this company. By organizing and streamlining this process, the team increased their capacity to take on more work for their clients. The company was able to produce more on time, on budget deliverables creating more growth in their clients’ businesses.