- This event has passed.
DEMYSTIFY CYBER INSURANCE: How Controls Can Save Manufacturers Money and Increase Protection Webinar
October 4, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: REGISTER! ROADMAP TO SECURITY: Cybersecurity Questionnaire and Virtual Workshop
- October 19 | 8:30am
- Quick review of Top 10 cyber gaps at Illinois manufacturers
- Interactive workshop, providing a venue for manufacturers to ask questions of experts and peers and share good/best practices
- Register at: bit.ly/IMEC-CYBER-101921
- Presentation Slides: DEMYSTIFY CYBER INSURANCE: How Controls can Save Manufacturers Money and Increase Protection
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Read: BEYOND CONVERGENCE: The IT/OT Continuum and how Functions-Based Leadership can Enhance OT Cybersecurity
Insurance carriers are demanding more stringent controls of companies to be eligible for cybersecurity insurance coverage. Manufacturers are increasingly unable to meet these controls – without managing for risk in Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT).
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Cybersecurity Insurance 101: Learn what cyber insurance is – and is not.
- Overview of OT and IT Controls: Learn the controls that insurance companies are looking for in granting cyber insurance coverage. Discover how to tell your story to help underwriters understand that you are meeting the cyberinsurance control requirements.
- OT Cybersecurity from the Practitioner’s Perspective: Learn about the real difference between IT and OT cyber risks. Discover what controls are most effective, and what gaps commonly exist.
Presented in partnership by:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com