- This event has passed.
From Hindsight to Foresight: Reorienting Manufacturing to Return to Growth Webinar
July 15 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
When business leaders began restricting travel to China early this year, few could foresee shutdowns in the U.S. by mid-March, a historic collapse in demand and production in Q2, or the path forward for safe workforce return. During this challenging period, The Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI) has worked to support member executives and the manufacturing community.
MAPI survey research in recent months offers snapshots on the urgent and evolving cross-functional industry challenges, from protecting financial stability and managing supply chain shocks to navigating workforce safety and cyber threats. Join us to take stock of where the manufacturing industry has been and where we’re going with data-driven insights on topics including:
- Lessons learned and success factors for building resilience in the workforce and the business
- Emerging trends shaping the new “normal” including remote work, digital transformation, and onshoring
- Outlook from finance leaders on the future of demand and the business trajectory for the second half of 2020
Webinar Download: From Hindsight to Foresight: Reorienting Manufacturing to Return to Growth
SPECIAL OFFER: Determine Your Next Steps
IMEC experts are on hand to discuss the needs of your company, based on the trends shared during this webinar. Contact Emily Lee at email@example.com to start the conversation on any of the following topics:
- Increase the efficiencies of your operations?
- Improve the health and safety?
- Engage and train your team?
- Increase security of your IT systems?
- Integrate automation on your shop floor?
Additional Webinar Resources: From Hindsight to Foresight: Reorienting Manufacturing to Return to Growth
- From Hindsight to Foresight: Reorienting Manufacturing to Return to Growth Presentation Slides
- MAPI Research and Resources Center
- Related IMEC Webinars for Download and Listen
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: FREE! A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: David Beckoff, VP of Product Development and Insights | Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI)
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org