- This event has passed.
Create a Ruthlessly Efficient Machine Shop: Automation & Technology Webinar
April 24, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Collaborative robotics – or cobots – are ideal for small and medium enterprises, which have the need for flexible and effective automation that can provide a fast return of investment. The versatility and ease-of-use make cobots an efficient and cost-effective workforce multiplier.
This webinar will focus on how to increase the productivity of your manufacturing facility by incorporating automation into your processes.
Our slate of mini-sessions include:
- Hear the story from Fusion on their successful integration of cobots and real-time data tracking with their CNC machines
- Discover how to evaluate overall equipment effectiveness and productivity
- Learn how cobots can help to address the current manufacturing labor shortage and allow you to continue production during a crisis
Webinar Download: Create a Ruthlessly Efficient Machine Shop: Automation & Technology
Additional Webinar Resources: Create a Ruthlessly Efficient Machine Shop: Automation & Technology
- Create a Ruthlessly Efficient Machine Shop Presentation Slides
- 8 Wastes of Lean: Do More With Less
- See the Fusion cobots in action!
- Process Efficiency/Lean Planning
Please contact me to arrange a 1-on-1 conversation to discuss the next steps to improve the efficiency of your production processes. IMEC’s Lean experts are here to help you! To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resource links
This session is targeted for:
- Machine Shop Owner or Manager
- Need a reliable CNC machine tending solution
- Seeking to opt-out of the skills gap
- Tired of being short staffed
- In search of continuous operation in your machine shop to maximize productivity
- Wants their machinists working on more sophisticated tasks than just machine tending
- Desire to stay ahead of your competition
- Seeking solutions to attract millennials with the latest technology
Brought to you in partnership by:
Sponsor: Fusion OEM, Haas Factory Outlet, Amper, Universal Robots, IMEC
Contact Name: Emily Lee, IMEC
Contact Phone: 608.445.4905
Contact Email: email@example.com