Coffee with the Cobots
April 23 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Fusion Cobotics is opening their doors to give you an inside look at their cobots, listen to some educational presentations, swap notes with peers, and enjoy some coffee!
If these apply to you, this event was made for you!
- Machine Shop Owner or Manager
- Need a reliable CNC maching tending solution
- Wants to opt-out of the skills gap
- Is tired of being short staffed
- Wants continuous operation in your machine shop, maximizing productivity
- Wants their machinists working on more sophisticated tasks than just machine tending
- Stay ahead of your competition
- Attract millennials with the latest technology
- 7:30am – Coffee and networking
- 8:00am – Presentations begin, Introductions
- 8:15am – Akshat Thirani will cover how to evaluate overall equipment effectiveness and productivity
- 8:45am – Misa Ilkechi of Universal Robots will talk about Cobots and the Labor Shortage
- 9:15am – Chris Lipski of Vantage will discuss the advantages of leasing cobots
- 9:30am – Live Cobot Demos
- Participant registration is limited to 25.
- Once the event is full, you can be placed on our waitlist by contacting us at email@example.com.
Brought to you in partnership by:
Sponsor: Fusion OEM, IMEC
Contact Name: Jennifer Juarez, Fusion Marketing Manager
Contact Phone: 630.948.4882
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org