- This event has passed.
BUILD LEADERS WITHIN: Key Skills to Develop your Front-Line Leaders Webinar
August 31 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: Discovery Call
- 1-on-1 conversation to discuss:
- Current front-line leader development activities
- Opportunities for improvement
- Possible next steps for training and/or implementation
- To arrange a Discovery Call, contact Michelle Fossett, IMEC Client Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com
- Handout: BUILD LEADERS WITHIN: Key Skills to Develop your Front-Line Leaders
- Webinar recording: FIND AND KEEP: Improve Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention Webinar
- Webinar recording: START OFF STRONG: Onboarding New Employees for Long-Term Success Webinar
Front-line leaders manage around 80% of the workforce, so their role can make or break your company. When you equip your leaders – whether new or experienced – with the knowledge and skills to be successful, you can expect increased employee engagement and a decrease in turnover.
This session will highlight the key skills to build in your leaders, which includes:
- Understanding their leadership style and behavior styles of their team
- Communication to spark action in others
- Delivering feedback
- Implementing change
Join IMEC on August 31 to learn how you can set your leaders up for ongoing success, and create a culture that values leaders at all levels of the organization.
About the Presenter
Ashley focuses on the people aspect of the people, process, product model and bring s her diverse experience as an associate human resources consultant to IMEC. She is responsible for aiding Illinois manufacturers in all of their human resource needs to deliver customized HR solutions. Ashley provides human capital management advisory services and help companies develop and communicate policies, train employees and implement a recruitment process. She also provides consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partner in the interpretation of HR management policies, procedures, programs and applications of laws and regulations.
Cost: FREE! Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the session will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org