- This event has passed.
AGILITY IN TECH: Embrace Tech Beyond your IT Team for Standardized Work Webinar
August 5, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
CLICK TO VIEW THE WEBINAR RECORDING | AGILITY IN TECH: Embrace Tech Beyond your IT Team for Standardized Work
YOUR NEXT STEP: Complete the Automation Implementation Evaluation
- ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION: Be on the cutting-edge of workforce automation to solve productivity and workforce challenges, and let the industry experts from IMEC evaluate suitability of automation opportunities and applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION page to get started!
Empower your workers to become citizen developers – a cost effective technology solution with a lower burden to your IT team
The opposite of your traditional software developer, a citizen developer is a business user with little to no coding experience, but has training that allows them to build applications with IT-approved technology. A citizen developer is a persona, not a title or targeted role, with the ability to create application capabilities using low- or no-code technology.
As stated in a recent Forbes article: “The reality is that manufacturing needs citizen developers in order to thrive in a business landscape characterized by change, acceleration, and disruption.”
This webinar will highlight citizen developers as a cost-effective solution for agile development of technology, allowing a larger team to develop a digital path to standardized work, with ease of testing that does not burden the IT team. In addition to the business case for citizen developers, topics covered in this session include:
- Standardizing your work instructions using a citizen developer
- Adapting to Manufacturing 4.0
- SOP’s now and then
- Citizen developers: who, what, when, where and why
- Benefits of standardizing using low-code for transitioning workforce
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com