- This event has passed.
IMPROVE CUSTOMER TRUST: Manage Expectations and Have the Hard Conversations Webinar
July 15 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
WEBINAR RESOURCES | IMPROVE CUSTOMER TRUST: Manage Expectations and Have the Hard Conversations
How are you handling upset customers when supply chain delays are happening?
All around the world, manufacturing organizations are reporting delays in materials needed to create their products. As a result, clients are delayed in getting what they ordered. Join us on July 15th for a live, interactive 90-minute webinar presented by a partnership between IMEC and Dale Carnegie, where we will look at how to transform customer complaints into opportunities and manage their expectations in a post-COVID world.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What are we already doing that is working? What isn’t working with customers?
- What are our customers’ expectations of us when we can’t make a deadline?
- Assess your organization’s ability to currently manage customer expectations
- Learn a process for handling complaints and managing customer expectations
- Handle stress, worry, and anxiety more effectively when handling customer complaints
NOTE FOR REGISTRANTS: This session recording will not be available for on-demand viewing. You must attend the live webinar to access the training and materials. Thank you
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com