IMPROVE CUSTOMER TRUST: Manage Expectations and Have the Hard Conversations Webinar
July 15 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
How are you handling upset customers when supply chain delays are happening?
All around the world, manufacturing organizations are reporting delays in materials needed to create their products. As a result, clients are delayed in getting what they ordered. Join us on July 15th for a live, interactive 90-minute webinar presented by a partnership between IMEC and Dale Carnegie, where we will look at how to transform customer complaints into opportunities and manage their expectations in a post-COVID world.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What are we already doing that is working? What isn’t working with customers?
- What are our customers’ expectations of us when we can’t make a deadline?
- Assess your organization’s ability to currently manage customer expectations
- Learn a process for handling complaints and managing customer expectations
- Handle stress, worry, and anxiety more effectively when handling customer complaints
NOTE FOR REGISTRANTS: This session recording will not be available for on-demand viewing. You must attend the live webinar to access the training and materials. Thank you
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com