- This event has passed.
Getting Back to The New Normal Webinar
April 28 @ 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Today’s workplace looks very different than even a few weeks back. As members of your team move to a remote work environment, leaders must plan to ensuring productivity and efficiency for their teams. Join IMEC for tools and training to help your workforce adapt to remote work expectations.
The Getting Back to the New Normal webinar will address:
- Adapting to new processes
- Mental health of leaders and team members
- Celebrating victories
Webinar Download: Getting Back to the New Normal
Additional Webinar Resources: Getting Back to the New Normal
- Getting Back to the New Normal Presentation Slides
- Register for the Prepare Your Workforce to Thrive: Effective Employee Engagement Strategy Webinar, hosted on May 5.
- Effective Communication Practices when a Quick and Reliable Response is Needed
- Gaining Trust in a Crisis
Engagement Planning Meeting
You’re invited to collaborate with an IMEC expert to develop your plan on how to adapt to meet today’s challenges. Whether drafting a communication plan, employee engagement strategies or managing for change, the IMEC team can help you get started. To schedule your conversation, contact Emily Lee with IMEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented with support from:
Cost: FREE – limited to 50 participants. A recording of the webinar will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Presenter: Ashley Beaudoin, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com