- This event has passed.
Coronavirus / COVID-19: Risk Mitigation Efforts Webinar – Part 2
March 24 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
As the impacts of the novel coronavirus/COVID-19 continue to change, join us for Part 2 of the Coronavirus / COVID-19: Risk Mitigation Webinar.
This session will feature effective risk mitigation efforts to protect your company, employees and customers based on recent developments. Our experts will incorporate trends collected through the Illinois Manufacturing Helpline and industry news.
Download the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Webinars: Risk Mitigation Efforts – Parts 1 & 2
Additional Webinar Resources: Coronavirus/COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Efforts – Parts 1 & 2
- COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Assistance & Certificates of Product Conformance
- Crisis Management Self-Assessment
- Study of Personal Hygiene Practices in Public Areas
- Part 1 Webinar Presentation Slides
- Part 1 Webinar Follow-Up Questions & Answers
- Part 2 Webinar Presentation Slides
This webinar is geared toward top level HR, Ops and the President/CEO of any type of manufacturing facility.
Takeaways from these webinars include:
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 Risk Self-Assessment
- Overview of the Capjem Certificate of Product Conformance program
- Copy of Capjem’s Public Hygiene Practices Study
Cost: FREE – limited to 150 participants. Unable to attend the live webinar? A recording of the webinar will be available for download at www.imec.org/corona-virus-updates/
Presenter: Dr. Peter A. Cicero of Capjem
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org