- This event has passed.
SMART MANUFACTURING TODAY – Apps for the Factory Floor Webinar
June 15 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: Complete the FREE I-SMART Automation Evaluation
- ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION: Fully-Funded Program to Boost your Company’s Productivity and Safety with Automation
- Apply to be on the cutting-edge of workforce automation to solve productivity and workforce challenges, and let the industry experts from IMEC evaluate suitability of automation opportunities and applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings.
- Visit the ADVANCE WITH AUTOMATION page to get started!
- Handout: SMART MANUFACTURING TODAY: Apps for the Factory Floor
- PLAN FOR TECH: Identifying Your First (or Next) Robotic Automation Project webinar
- Make the business case to invest in automation: INCREASE CASH FLOW: Research and Development Tax Credits webinar
Explore how to take your manufacturing operation to new levels with Industry 4.0 technologies.
Last century manufacturers competed based on their ability to deploy & execute Lean Manufacturing best practices. This century manufacturers will compete based on their ability to effectively deploy digital technologies.
Get a taste of the digital technologies that will be powering the next Industrial Revolution and learn about existing turn-key apps that you can get started with today.
Attendees of this webinar will understand advanced digital technologies that are ready for quick deployment on their production floor today.
Rich Rogers is the CEO of Xemelgo, a Seattle-based Smart Manufacturing software company. Prior to founding Xemelgo, Rich spent 12-years at Hitachi, most recently driving their Industry 4.0 vision & strategy, and engaging with Fortune 500 companies on industrial solutions. Rich was recently named one of the “Top 40 IoT Leaders” by Accenture.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org