2019 Conference on Enterprise Excellence
March 27 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Whether you’re new to process improvement or are on the path to leading your organization to impressive results, the Conference on Enterprise Excellence highlights best practices, strategies and inspiration for all individuals seeking improvement.
This one-day conference will feature recognized leaders, from a variety of industries, who have led their teams and organizations to high performance in the areas of leadership, strategy, customer engagement, operations, workforce, and technology.
- Integrated Project Management, 2018 Baldrige National Quality Award recipient and 2017 ILPEx Gold Award for Achievement of Excellence recipient
- Stellar Solutions, 2017 Baldrige National Quality Award recipient
- Bristol Tennessee Essential Services, 2017 Baldrige National Quality Award recipient
- City of Fort Collins, Colorado, 2017 Baldrige National Quality Award recipient
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund, 2017 ILPEx Gold Award for Achievement of Excellence recipient
- Saint Anthony Hospital of Chicago, Bronze Award for Commitment to Excellence recipient
- Cost-effective and high-quality professional development sessions for staff at all levels of an organization
- Improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that you can introduce at your organization, preparing you to engage with team/department improvement activities to organization-wide initiatives
- Networking opportunities with leaders of role model organizations representing manufacturing, healthcare, business, education, and government/non-profit sectors
The conference content is developed with input from industry leaders to address challenges and hot topics, and features subject matter experts from across the state speaking on issues relevant to you.
Cost: $249 per individual; $995 per group of 5 (20% discount)
Presenters: Performance improvement leaders
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: email@example.com