- This event has passed.
2019 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence, Presented by ACHE
March 27, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Session handouts now available for download! Scroll down for more information.
Whether you’re new to process improvement or are on the path to leading your organization to impressive results, the 2019 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence highlights best practices, strategies and inspiration for all individuals seeking improvement.
This one-day conference will feature recognized leaders, from a variety of industries, who have led their teams and organizations to high performance in the areas of leadership, strategy, customer engagement, operations, workforce, and technology.
Speakers for 2019 include the following National Quality Award recipients:
- Bristol Tennessee Essential Services: The first utility to receive the award, an achievement built on 25 years of evaluation and assessment that create a culture of continuous improvement.
- City of Fort Collins, Colorado: Recognized for high-performing local government that provides best-in-class municipal services through operational excellence and innovation.
- Integrated Project Management: A project leadership consulting firm that is celebrated for their history of a values-based culture matched with quality performance and high customer satisfaction levels.
- Stellar Solutions: Recognizing sustainability through visionary leadership, organizational alignment, and systemic improvement and innovation at this woman-owned, aerospace engineering services business.
Additional speakers include:
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund, ILPEx Gold Award for Achievement of Excellence recipient
- American College of Healthcare Executives, ILPEx Gold Award for Achievement of Excellence recipient
- Saint Anthony Hospital of Chicago, Bronze Award for Commitment to Excellence recipient
- Illinois Hospital Association
- Mary Greely Medical Center
- Pioneer Service, Inc.
- Cost-effective and high-quality professional development sessions for staff at all levels of an organization
- Improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that you can introduce at your organization, preparing you to engage with team/department improvement activities to organization-wide initiatives
- Networking opportunities with leaders of role model organizations representing manufacturing, healthcare, business, education, and government/non-profit sectors
The conference content is developed with input from industry leaders to address challenges and hot topics, and features subject matter experts from across the state speaking on issues relevant to you.
Looking to learn more about the Baldrige Excellence Framework?
Cost: $249 per individual; $995 per group of 5 (20% discount)
Sponsor: IMEC, American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE)
Presenters: Performance improvement leaders
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|City of Fort Collins, Colorado||Michael Beckstead, Chief Financial Officer|
|A Journey to Excellence: How an East Tennessee Electric Company Became a National Role Model||Bristol Tennessee Essential Services||Leslie Blevins, Public Relations & Communications Manager|
|A Stellar Baldrige Journey: Actually We Are Rocket Scientists!||Stellar Solutions||Betsy J. Pimentel, Vice President of Defense Programs|
|IMRF’s Journey of Excellence: Developing a Baldrige Culture within a Challenging Environment||IMRF||
Brian Collins, Executive Director
Dan Duquette, Deputy Executive Director
|Saint Anthony Hospital||Dr. Eden Takhsh, Chief Quality Officer|
|1B: Driving Performance in Illinois Healthcare||IHA||Mark Deaton, Senior Counsel|
|Essential Leadership: Inspiring Culture, Strategy, Execution, & Evolution||Integrated Project Management Co, Inc.||C. Richard Panico|
|3A: Sustaining your Lean Transformation Journey –An Organizational Engagement Strategy
* Extra handout
Mary Greeley Medical Center
|Ron Smith, Manager, Performance Improvement & Lean Facilitation|
|3B: Partnerships: The Key to Sustainable Growth||Pioneer Service Inc.||Aneesa Muthana, President|
|4A: Excellence & Systems Perspective at ACHE||ACHE||Craig Thompson, Director of Performance Excellence
Michael Cunningham, Vice President of Publications & Director of Health Administration Press
|4B: Turning Customers into Advocates: Get More Referrals, More Sales, & Longer Relationships||@revenue||Marie Hale, Co-Founder & CEO|