- This event has passed.
PROSPECT WITH PURPOSE: A Strategic Approach to New Customer Prospecting Webinar
September 15, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
ADDITIONAL WEBINAR RESOURCES
- Handout: PROSPECT WITH PURPOSE: A Strategic Approach to New Customer Prospecting Webinar
- Read: Your Biggest Sales Bottle Neck to Growth May Surprise You
- Watch: Can Sales Become a Revenue Factory?
- Learn: BOOST SALES SKILLS: Building Virtual Relationships Training Series | Access the training recordings and resources
- Session 1: Virtual Selling: The Power of Strong Questions to Improve Your Close Rate
- Session 2: Building Virtual Relationships
- Session 3: Social Selling in a Digital World
- Learn: SALES DEEP DIVE: Improving Virtual Sales Skills Training Series | Access the training recordings and resources
- Session 1: Improve Virtual Close Rates with Pre-Call Planning and Rapport Questions
- Session 2: Virtual Value Propositions that Lead to Revenue
- Session 3: Improve Virtual Sales Conversations that Lead to Revenue: Focus on Discovery and Qualifying Questions
As many manufacturers have adapted to a virtual sales model due to the constraints of the pandemic we are also seeing the skills and techniques to strategically prospect new clients have also changed.
In this interactive data driven webinar sales consultant and coach Mark Roberts will share why today is the best time to prospect and what are the three considerations to make your business development prospecting efficient and effective in today’s market.
This webinar will answer the following questions and more:
- What is the single biggest factor in prospecting success?
- Where do most salespeople waste time?
- How do we turn conversations into revenue?
- How do we strategically prospect today?
Cost: FREE! Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org