- This event has passed.
Join the NASA Supply Chain: Requirements and Resources Webinar
May 4 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- 8:15 – Certifications Needed to Work with NASA | Paul W. Johnson, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- 25:00 – Quality Management Requirements & Recommendations | Jesse Brady, IMEC
- 51:30 – Cybersecurity in the 21st Century: Stay on Target | Jana White, Cerberus Sentinel
- 1:28:38 – Government Contracting Resources | Rita Haake, Illinois PTAC at College of DuPage
- 1:48:30 – Additional Matchmaking Resource Tools | Alan Davis, i5 Services, LLC 2:09:30 – Closing Remarks
ADDITIONAL EVENT RESOURCES
- Handout: Join the NASA Supply Chain: Requirements and Resources
- Quality Management System check-in: Contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule
- Cybersecurity Resources
- Help for Government Contracting – Procurement Technical Assistance Centers (PTACs)
- Manufacturers Marketplace – Searchable buyer and seller network to build the U.S. manufacturing supply chain.
Looking for new customers? Take advantage of this opportunity for you to learn about doing business with NASA and their prime contractors.
Announcing a 3-part event with NASA and its prime contractors to bring new business opportunities to manufacturers in Cook County, the Chicago region, and throughout Illinois. This event is brought to you by Cook County, in partnership with NASA, IMEC, and the Illinois PTAC.
If you are a manufacturing company looking to work with NASA and its contractors, attend these sessions to learn about the essentials of doing business with NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, Johnson Space Center, and its prime contractors. Registration is required for each event.
This complimentary series – addressing the #1 concern of Cook County manufacturers to create new growth – provides Illinois manufacturers the opportunity to connect with large government contractors through subcontracting programs, with the potential of growing their businesses and diversifying their supply chains.
May 4 | Session 2: Join the NASA Supply Chain: Requirements and Resources Webinar
- Outlining for manufacturers the necessary quality and cybersecurity credentials to work with NASA and its contractors, and how to obtain certification
- Discover resources to help you navigate the government contracting process
- Learn about additional opportunities to expand your customer base
- Hear updates on the NASA supplier program directly from small business specialists with the Marshall Space Flight Center and Johnson Space Center
- Panel: How to Do Business with the NASA Prime Contractors, featuring 6 prime contractors.
- Individual matchmaking meetings for Illinois manufacturers, including minority-owned companies.
- Meeting matches will be made based on supplier capabilities and contractor needs. Registration does not guarantee an appointment.
Virtual seating is limited. Priority registration is given to Illinois-based manufacturers.
Presented in partnership by:
Visit the program partners to learn more and access additional resources
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com