- This event has passed.
MANAGE YOUR RISKS: Assess and Plan for Future Disruptions Webinar
November 4, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: Risk Assessment
Complimentary Review of Your Risk
- On-site or virtual review of the Risk Assessment
- Identify quick wins to reduce your risk
- Inform your risk management strategy plan
- To schedule your discovery call, contact Emily Lee at email@example.com
- Handout: MANAGE YOUR RISKS: Assess and Plan for Future Disruptions
- Register: UPFRONT AND TRANSPARENT: How to Share Supply Chain Challenges and Build Customer Relationships Webinar
- Watch: PASS THE TORCH: Where to Begin to Create an Effective Succession Plan Webinar
- Read: Four Key Elements of an Effective Risk Management Program
- Read: Considerations for Effective Risk Management
Manufacturers have learned two important lessons over the past year and a half:
- Organizations are capable of adapting to monumental change
- Identifying and eliminating risks must be a central focus for survival.
Now is the time to take a proactive look at existing risks, using a Risk Management Assessment. The results can help you develop your risk management plan. The plan does not need to be extensive and complex, but it does need to be approached with a proactive mindset rather than a reactive one.
Join us for a review of the following elements of your risk management plan to help you withstand future disruptions:
- Communication Plan
- Financial Impact
- Product or Service Impact
- People Impact
- Supply Chain Disruptions
This session will highlight the Risk Management Assessment and other tools to guide you to craft a disruption plan that will limit the negative impacts of the next inevitable change.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS
Margo has worked in various manufacturing industries, including automotive, tooling, and food and beverage and brings over 20 years experience as an industry leader. Throughout her many years in manufacturing, she has held many leadership roles, including Manufacturing Director, CI and Lean Manager and Quality Assurance Manager. Margo has led a diverse workforce in accomplishing many excellence goals within industry.
Ken has more than 20 years of experience in both manufacturing operations and product design. He has held leadership positions in the Quality/Regulatory area acquiring a diverse set of skills in manufacturing for medical devices, and food while maintaining certifications for medical devices, as well as food component manufacturing. Ken has a green belt certification in six sigma from the American Society for Quality, as well as auditor certifications for ISO 9001, IATF16949, AS9100 and ISO 13485. He is skilled in process development, process improvement, process optimization and Lean initiatives from various industries providing opportunities to cross pollinate solutions from different industries in the root cause / problem solving arena. Ken holds an M.S. in Information Systems from DePaul University, an M.S. in Industrial Management from Northern Illinois University, as well as a B.S. in Industrial Technology from Northern Illinois University. Ken has additional experience in Total Quality Management, Lean Initiatives, Problem Solving and Risk Management.
Cost: FREE! Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org