- This event has passed.
IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training (2.5 Days)
October 16 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
October 16 & 17 | 8:00am – 4:30pm
October 18 | 8:00am – 1:00pm
The new automotive QMS Standard, IATF 16949:2016, requires a documented process to verify that internal auditors are competent. The standard also identifies the required competencies for quality management system internal auditors, manufacturing process auditors, product auditors, and second-party auditors.
In this 2.5-day workshop, you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to audit your quality system to the IATF 16949:2016 standard. Course topics include updates to the IATF 16949 standard, IATF 16949:2016 requirements, as well as references to the AIAG core tools, customer-specific requirements, auditing principles, and techniques for conducting effective audits. You will also get hands-on practice using auditing tools and techniques and have an opportunity to get answers to questions you have about conducting QMS audits.
Personnel involved in conducting or supporting an IATF 16949 quality management system through internal audits.
NOTE: This course focuses on the IATF standard and auditing; it is intended for individuals who need training on both the standard and auditing. The course will review the AIAG Core Tools from a high level to ensure the participant understands the relationship with IATF 16949:2016
You Will Learn
- Understand the relationship between the ISO 9001:2015 standard as the IATF 16949:2016 standard.
- Describe the structure and elements of IATF 16949:2016.
- Describe the changes included in IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 9001:2015.
- List the quality core tools and the purpose of each.
- Define the importance of the relationship between the Control Plan and FMEA as well as methods to audit this.
- Explain customer specific requirements and their function.
- Explain what is meant by a “process approach” and what the strategy of a process approach means for organizations.
- Understand the similarities in process and product risk management.
- Introduction to auditing tools such as the turtle diagram.
- Explain basic principles, techniques, and steps for auditing to IATF 16949.
- Applying IATF 16949:2016 principles and auditing techniques to practice auditing to the IATF 16949 standard requirements through planned activities.
Cost: $1149 for the first company attendee, $1049 for each additional company attendee; registration includes course materials and lunch on October 16-17
Presenter: Ken Wunderlich, IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: email@example.com