- This event has passed.
Take the First Step: DFARS Interim Rule and the DoD Assessment Methodology Workshop
November 17, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Before the November 30, 2020 deadline, all Department of Defense contractors – both primes and subs – must:
- Conduct a self-assessment of your compliance with the NIST SP 800-171 cybersecurity requirements
- Post their company self-assessment scores to Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
There is only a short time to complete your NIST 800-171 assessment and submit your scores to SPRS – but you can do it! IMEC and Alpine security offer this 1-day virtual training workshop to help you honestly assess where you currently stand and make continual progress. This virtual workshop will equip you with guidance and tools to help you identify where your company is at with your cybersecurity compliance.
This virtual training session will:
- Break down the NIST 800-171 DFARS compliance requirements
- Provide a virtual demonstration of the NIST SP 800-171 A DoD Assessment Methodology and the Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS)
- Walk you through the steps to enter your SPRS score
- Outline your steps to achieve compliance with DFARS and get on the path to CMMC compliance
- Introduce development of an incident response plan (IRP) in case of a data breach or cybersecurity incident
BONUS! 1 HOUR MEETING WITH ALPINE SECURITY
Following the full-day virtual workshop, each company eligible for a 1 hour meeting with Alpine Security. Use this hour to ask your questions on using the provided resources, assessing the NIST 800-171 controls, or submitting the SPRS self-assessment.
*Complimentary meeting offer expires February 15, 2021.
REGISTRATION AND FEES
Valued at $997 per attendee, this training is offered at a significant discount to Illinois manufacturers. The registration fee for this training is reduced to $200/company, for up to 2 attendees. Take advantage of the significant discount to access thorough education and guidance to lead your company on the path toward DoD cybersecurity compliance.
- 8:00am – DFARS Interim Rule & the NIST 800-171 DoD Assessment Methodology
- 9:00am – Ongoing DFARS Compliance Requirements: SSP, POAM, IRP
- 10:00am – Break
- 10:10am – Conducting a DoD Required Basic/Self-Assessment
- 11:00am – Diving Deeper with NIST SP 800-171A (prep for CMMC)
- 12:00pm – Lunch Break
- 1:00pm – Process for submitting basic NIST 800-171 DoD Assessment score in SPRS
- 2:00pm – Review
- 2:30pm – Q & A
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: $200 per company, for up to 2 attendees. $997 /person for non-manufacturers or manufacturers from outside Illinois.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com