- This event has passed.
Unemployment Insurance Benefits with Illinois Department of Employment Security (Conference Call)
March 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Illinois Manufacturers’ Association will be hosting a conference call on Tuesday, March 24 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. to update employers on the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on workers.
IMA President & CEO Mark Denzler will welcome Thomas Chan, Director of the Illinois Department of Employment Security and his team to provide an update on state and federal unemployment insurance laws.
The call will discuss some of the most-asked questions that the IMA is receiving, including:
- Benefits for workers who may face a temporary layoff, plant closure, separation from the company, or be quarantined and unable to work due to a diagnosis or being in close proximity to a person testing positive for the virus
- Who is eligible for unemployment insurance?
- How can individuals apply for benefits and how long will they last?
Please submit questions in advance or during the call to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no cost but registration is required. Call-in information will be provided to all registrations prior to the conference call.
- The Help You Need — Fast! What are your questions? What are your needs? The Illinois Manufacturing Helpline from IMEC has experts on hand and ready to respond.
- Regularly updated site that provides access to the March 13 Coronavirus/COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Efforts webinar, as well as many additional resources .
- The IMA-created site is updated daily with the latest factual information from federal, state, and local agencies and officials. It includes information on how employers can prepare for the impact of the novel coronavirus as well as links to trusted resources.
Contact Name: IMA
Contact Email: email@example.com