- This event has passed.
DEVELOP YOUR LEADERS: Communicating for Leadership Success Workshop **cancelled**
March 25 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This event is cancelled. To talk with a Leadership Development specialist at IMEC, please contact Emily Lee at email@example.com to begin the conversation. Thank you.
Organizations need leaders who can do more and be more in order to succeed in today’s complex environment. They need frontline leaders with strong interpersonal skills who can get things done by mobilizing and engaging others.
The Communicating for Leadership Success workshop is a foundation course, helping leaders to communicate effectively so they can spark action in others. The workshop teaches leaders the Interaction Essentials they need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities they encounter every day in the workplace and beyond.
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Do leaders lack the essential interaction skills that are critical for leadership success?
- Are leaders seen as unsupportive because they fail to demonstrate empathy?
- Do leaders fail to provide the ongoing feedback team members need to be successful?
- Are employees less focused on results because they don’t feel valued or appreciated?
The Communicating for Leadership Success Workshop helps leaders to:
- Achieve results through others by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Plan for successful interactions with team members ─ in person and virtually.
- Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance.
- Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others.
Workshop Technology Requirements
This is a very interactive training that requires that all participants to join a Zoom meeting with both audio and video capabilities.
Cost: $199 per person / $350 per company for 2 attendees.
Presenter: Ashley Beaudoin | IMEC Technical Specialist
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org