Communicating for Leadership Success Workshop
February 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Organizations need leaders who can do more and be more in order to succeed in today’s complex environment. They need frontline leaders with strong interpersonal skills who can get things done by mobilizing and engaging others.
Do you see any of these challenges – in yourself or the supervisors of your organization?
- Do leaders lack the essential interaction skills that are critical for leadership success?
- Are leaders seen as unsupportive because they fail to demonstrate empathy?
- Do leaders fail to provide the ongoing feedback team members need to be successful?
- Are employees less focused on results because they don’t feel valued or appreciated?
If you answer yes to the above questions, this is a vital training for you or you new and prospective leaders.
The foundation developed through the Communicating for Leadership Success course helps leaders communicate effectively so they can spark action in others. The course teaches leaders the Interaction Essentials they need to handle the variety of challenges and opportunities they encounter every day in the workplace and beyond.
Communicating for Leadership Success helps leaders to:
- Achieve results through others by building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Plan for successful interactions with team members─in person and virtually.
- Provide meaningful, supportive feedback that motivates team members and helps individuals improve their performance.
- Impact business outcomes by consistently meeting the personal and practical needs of others.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Amy Susan, Missouri Enterprise
Contact Phone: 573-308-6152
Contact Email: email@example.com