- This event has passed.
BUILD YOUR TEAM: Introduction into Career Pathways
February 16 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Read: BUILD YOUR TEAM: Career Pathways in Manufacturing
- Read: Build Bench Strength: Developing Your Talent Succession Plan
Career Pathway are dynamic, evolving and highly customizable workforce solution that provides the structure and means for manufacturers to identify the critical skills needed by their workers and for their companies to remain globally competitive. We will show you how skill building opportunities can be developed in an adaptable format to suite a variety of positions on the plant floor based on the vision and mission of the leadership team.
• Introduce the Career Pathways process and services provided by IMEC
• Understand how to access skill tracking checklists that you can use for your shop floor staff
• Access turnkey online training programs that offer self-paced skill building training
Trista Bonds | Technical Specialist, IMEC
As a technical specialist, I provide Technical and Workforce Development solutions that create growth opportunities for manufacturers throughout Illinois. My expertise in workforce training and curriculum / instructional design, along with over 20 years of working in various manufacturing roles help me understand an organization’s goals and provide insight on viable solutions. As we partner, I work alongside the team to provide support from the beginning implementation phase through the successful completion of projects.
Contact Name: Camryn Tunney
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org