- This event has passed.
BOOST SALES SKILLS: Building Virtual Relationships Training Series for Illinois Manufacturers
February 17 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Boost your virtual sales skills at the 3-part training series.
We have seen a great deal of disruption in many markets over the past 8-9 months. Some markets are thriving, some are forecasting to meet 2019 revenues numbers and sadly many are seeing declines year over year. Data shows 60% of once face to face salespeople are now struggling to sell virtually without training or coaching.
In this three part series you and your team will understand the skills, mindset and process to sell virtually. You will be provided a framework for building virtual relationships and how to leverage social tools like LinkedIn to target your ideal customers and the right buyer persona at your targeted accounts. Your team will develop questioning skills that demonstrate competence , build trust and shorten sales cycles while increasing close rates. You will learn how to strategically update your value proposition to improve your prospecting results.
Valued at $2,500 per company, this training is available at no cost to Illinois manufacturers through Federal CARES Act funding.
TRAINING RESOURCES FOR DOWNLOAD
- SESSION 1: Virtual Selling: The Power of Strong Questions to Improve Your Close Rate
- SESSION 2: Building Virtual Relationships
- SESSION 2: DOWNLOAD THE RECORDING
- Session 2 Presentation Handout
- How do you reboot your business in 2021?
- Where should my team be focusing their time today? video
- Does Your Value Proposition Create Conversations That Lead to Revenue Today? in Soar to Success Magazine
- Leveraging Customer Voice: The No Smoke and Mirrors Process to Leverage the Voice of Your Customers to Grow Sales Post Pandemic eBook by Mark Roberts. Learn to leverage the voice of your customers to grow your sales.
- SESSION 3: Social Selling in a Digital World
- SESSION 3: DOWNLOAD THE RECORDING
- Session 3 Presentation Handout
- From Face-to-face to Virtual Selling, No Assembly Required Right? video
- Improve Virtual Sales Close Rates Focusing 5 on Sales Skills
- Inbound Marketing for Manufacturers to Generate Leads webinar or visit the SPARK NEW GROWTH: eCommerce Strategy for Manufacturers Series website
- You Have A Minute to Win It video
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: Valued at $2,500 per company, this training is available at no cost to Illinois manufacturers through Federal CARES Act funding.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com