- This event has passed.
Illinois Manufacturing Matchmaking: NASA and NASA Prime Contractors
May 18 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Looking for new customers? Take advantage of this opportunity for you to learn about doing business with NASA and their prime contractors.
Announcing a 3-part event with NASA and its prime contractors to bring new business opportunities to manufacturers in Cook County, the Chicago region, and throughout Illinois. This event is brought to you by Cook County, in partnership with NASA, IMEC, and the Illinois PTAC.
If you are a manufacturing company looking to work with NASA and its contractors, attend these sessions to learn about the essentials of doing business with NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, Johnson Space Center, and its prime contractors. Registration is required for each event.
This complimentary series – addressing the #1 concern of Cook County manufacturers to create new growth – provides Illinois manufacturers the opportunity to connect with large government contractors through subcontracting programs, with the potential of growing their businesses and diversifying their supply chains.
Registration closes May 6, 2021!
- Each Manufacturing Company Registration allows you to send up to 3 attendees to participate as a team in matchmaking conversations.
- Meeting matches will be made based on supplier capabilities and contractor needs. Registration does not guarantee an appointment.
- Registration is limited to Illinois manufacturers .
Upon registration, please be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Name, title & email address for each Company attendee (up to 3 people)
- Company NAICS Code
- Description of your Company’s core competencies and capabilities
- Markets served by company
- The certifications, registrations, and/or compliance your company holds. (These are not required for participation.) –
– ISO 9001:2015
– CMMC Levels 1- 5
– DFARS 800-171
WEBINARS TO HELP YOU PREPARE FOR MATCHMAKING MEETINGS
- Hear updates on the NASA supplier program directly from small business specialists with the Marshall Space Flight Center and Johnson Space Center
- Panel: How to Do Business with the NASA Prime Contractors, featuring 6 prime contractors.
- Outlining for manufacturers the necessary quality and cybersecurity credentials to work with NASA and its contractors, and how to obtain certification
- Discover resources to help you navigate the government contracting process
- Learn about additional opportunities to expand your customer base
Virtual seating is limited. Priority registration is given to Illinois-based manufacturers.
Presented in partnership by:
Visit the program partners to learn more and access additional resources
Cost: FREE for Illinois manufacturers
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org