- This event has passed.
MANUFACTURING CAREER TRAINING: Build the Team You Need Now and into the Future
November 10, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
YOUR NEXT STEP: ENROLLMENT CONSULTATION
- Learn how the Entry, Career, and Advancement pathways can meet your unique team needs
- Request your Enrollment Consultation at www.imec.org/careerpathways
- Handout: MANUFACTURING CAREER TRAINING: Build the Team You Need Now and into the Future
- Visit: Career Pathways website
- Watch: EXPAND YOUR SEARCH: Recruitment Marketing in a Digital World Webinar
- Watch: BUILD LEADERS WITHIN: Key Skills to Develop your Front-Line Leaders Webinar
- Watch: FIND AND KEEP: Improve Talent Acquisition and Employee Retention Webinar
Manufacturers – and likely you, too – are experiencing a talent crisis. Long-term skilled workers are retiring from the workforce, and new applicants are unskilled.
This webinar will highlight how a quality, customizable training program, with defined career pathways, is a solution to these training challenges and the answer to developing the workforce of the future. When you sharpen the skills of your team, investing in them to earn the credentials needed to fill high-skill and in-demand manufacturing jobs, you are investing in the future of your company.
Join us to learn more about training for employees, at all stages and experience levels, through the IMEC Career Pathways in Manufacturing program. The brand new program is developed for workers at 3 main stages of manufacturing experience:
- Entry: Breaking into the Industry
- Successful manufacturing careers begin with learning foundational skills and experiencing the scope of the industry. Entry positions allow potential careerists to assess fit and allow employers to assess employability skills for further investment and development.
- Career: Discover Career Pathways
- Workers who have discovered their niche in manufacturing are ready to dive into a career. Here, they will advance their skills and knowledge in a specific area, gaining the related experience they need to continue to build their future.
- Advancement: Discover Advancement Pathways
- The most skilled and motivated workers on your team will appreciate new challenges that follow from earning a leadership position. Offer them the tools they need to advance with success.
Be among the first to know how you can make an early investment in developing the team you need to keep production running now – and to create your competitive future!
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
As a technical specialist, Trista provides Technical and Workforce Development solutions that will create growth opportunities for manufacturers throughout Illinois. Her expertise in Workforce Training, Curriculum/Instruction Design and over 20 years of working various manufacturing roles helps her understand your company’s goals and provide insight on viable solutions. Trista will work alongside your team to provide support from the beginning implementation phase through the successful completion of your projects. Trista uses her first-hand experiences in Job Skills Training, Automation and Robotics, Manufacturing Operations and Leadership to assist clients overcoming challenges.
Cost: FREE!Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com