- This event has passed.
Employee Investment to Increase Engagement and Retention Webinar
October 21, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
People. Process. Products. The intersection of these three elements of business determine the success of your business – both day-to-day and long-term.
People – and their behavior – are the greatest variable for a company’s operations. When companies adopt people strategies, focusing on employee investment alongside process and product strategies, leaders are better equipped to continually improve their workforce – which ultimately impacts the process and products. Join this session to learn more about job design best practices, including operational strategies to increase employee retention and productivity. These practices can be small changes that make a big impact.
Based on findings from the Genesis Movement, which followed 22 small and mid-sized manufacturers in the Chicagoland area, this session will highlight the benefits of becoming a workforce problem-solving company – benefits for both workers and companies.
Join IMEC, The Aspen Institute and Chicago Community Trust/Chicagoland Workforce Funders Alliance for a discussion on:
- 3 key best practices to develop people strategies, as informed by the Genesis Movement
- Benefits of a people strategy, for individual workers and for companies
- Conversation on what the findings mean for Illinois manufacturers, in light of an international pandemic and more traditional business disruptions
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: Employee Investment to Increase Engagement & Retention
SPECIAL OFFER: Complimentary Employee Engagement Pulse Survey
- The IMEC Employee Engagement Pulse Survey is a short survey to assist in exposing the thoughts of your workforce. The Pulse Survey helps to identify blind spots and areas of opportunity that will assist you in creating strategies.
- To start the conversation around Employee Engagement, contact Emily Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DDITIONAL RESOURCES: Employee Investment to Increase Engagement & Retention
- Handout: Employee Investment to Increase Engagement & Retention
- From Crain’s Chicago Business: A People-Centered Approach to Improving Job Quality Inclusiveness in Chicago
- Genesis at Work: Evaluating the Effects of Manufacturing Extension on Business Success and Job Quality: Executive Summary
- Video: IMEC Genesis Movement Success Story: Ask Power
- Previous Webinar Downloads
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com