- This event has passed.
DRIVE BIG CHANGE: Manufacturing E-Commerce Success Webinar
January 26 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
WEBINAR DOWNLOAD: DRIVE BIG CHANGE: Manufacturing E-Commerce Success
NEXT STEPS FOR ILLINOIS MANUFACTURERS:
Register for the SPARK NEW GROWTH: eCommerce Strategy for Manufacturers 5-Part Series
- This five-part series for manufacturers will teach small and mid-sized manufacturers the ins and outs of online marketing, selling, and sourcing to accelerate your digital transformation and ensure long-term success.
With a new sense of urgency for entrepreneurs and manufacturers to create a strong digital presence, please join us for a discussion on the necessary steps to implement a highly effective eCommerce strategy for your business. In particular, we tackle how custom manufacturers can join the exploding eCommerce market.
- Receive an eCommerce Checklist for manufacturers
- Capturing 1st page rankings on Google
- Creating effective landing pages that convert into RFQ’s & sales
- Targeting customers with Google Ads & Google Shopping
- Taking advantage of online marketplaces including Amazon & Alibaba
- Explore a step by step eCommerce success story with Falconer Electronics
About the Presenter
Curt Anderson founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked 3X on the Internet Retailer Magazine Top 1000 eCommerce Companies. Since selling that company, Curt has served as an eCommerce consultant targeting manufacturers including spending 4 years at the New York Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Curt is the author of “Stop Being the Best Kept Secret” and founder of B2Btail.com, an eCommerce resource guide for manufacturers.
Presented in partnership with:
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org