Conference on Enterprise Excellence
February 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Whether you’re new to process improvement or are on the path to leading your organization to impressive results, the Conference on Enterprise Excellence highlights best practices, strategies and inspiration for all individuals seeking improvement.
This one-day conference will feature recognized leaders, from a variety of industries, who have led their teams and organizations to high performance in the areas of leadership, strategy, customer engagement, operations, workforce, and technology.
- Cost-effective and high-quality professional development sessions for staff at all levels of an organization
- Improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that you can introduce at your organization, preparing you to engage with team/department improvement activities to organization-wide initiatives
- Network opportunities with leaders of role model organizations representing manufacturing, healthcare, business, education, and government/non-profit sectors
The conference content is developed with input from industry leaders to address challenges and hot topics, and features subject matter experts from across the state speaking on issues relevant to you.
- Individual Conference Registration – $129
- Register for both the Conference on Enterprise Excellence and the ILPEx Awards for Excellence and receive a $50 registration discount.
Sponsor: IMEC, ILPEx Recognition Program
Presenters: Performance improvement leaders
Core Partners: Illinois Manufacturers’ Association, Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund, Illinois Health and Hospital Association, American College of Healthcare Executives, Illinois Association of School Boards
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org