2020 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence, presented by ACHE
February 27 @ 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Whether you’re new to process improvement or are on the path to leading your organization to impressive results, the 2020 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence highlights best practices, strategies and inspiration for all individuals seeking improvement. The 2020 Conference is proudly presented by the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE).
This one-day conference will feature recognized leaders, from a variety of industries, who have led their teams and organizations to high performance in the areas of leadership, strategy, customer engagement, operations, workforce, and technology.
Keynote Session | A Story of Grit & Grace
Lindel Fields, Superintendent & CEO of Tri-County Tech, recipient of the 2018 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
The inspiring story of Tri County Tech’s performance excellence journey will be shared by Superintendent and CEO, Lindel Fields, as he reveals the secret ingredients that helped the technical school in rural northeast Oklahoma earn the Malcolm Baldrige award in 2018. The ingredients are embedded within five simple mantras that emerged during Tri County’s quest for excellence. Field’s favorite mantra is, “when you try to be everything to everybody, you can’t be anything to anybody.” The stories of these mantras and the spirit of this organization, better known as the “Tri County Way”, will have you on the edge of your seat.
Keynote Session | How to Create an Awesome Workplace
Lisa X. Walden, Co-Founder of Good Company Consulting
Everyone deserves an amazing place to work… so why do people dread getting out of bed in the morning? We’ve embraced future-focused, cutting-edge tools to revolutionize how we work, but have let ideas about company culture evolve, comparatively, at a snail’s pace. With organizational strategies better-suited to the last century, it’s no wonder that so many employees are struck by a case of the Sunday scaries. This presentation sheds light on the strategies that actually matter for not only today’s workplace, but the workforce of the future. It will challenge the way you think about culture, leadership, work ethic, and trust, so that so that no matter your title, you can learn how to help build an awesome workplace. Takeaways include:
- Mindset-shifting insights on the future of work and how to stay competitive in continuously shifting landscape
- A fresh perspective on work that challenges the way things “should be done”
- Best-practices from organizations with proven awesome workplaces
Conference Session Descriptions
Check out the Conference Session summaries to help you choose which of the 12 breakout sessions to attend!
- Cost-effective and high-quality professional development sessions for staff at all levels of an organization
- Improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that you can introduce at your organization, preparing you to engage with team/department improvement activities to organization-wide initiatives
- Networking opportunities with leaders of role model organizations representing manufacturing, healthcare, business, education, and government/non-profit sector
IMEC AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE RECEPTION
All attendees of the 2020 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence receive complimentary attendance to the evening IMEC Awards for Excellence Celebration and Reception. We will celebrate the accomplishments of the 2019 Awards for Excellence recipients for the commitment to continuous improvement across all aspects of their organizations, and recognize the volunteers who give of their time and talents to support the IMEC Recognition Program.
Announcing the 2019 IMEC Awards for Excellence Recipients!
by reading the Awards announcement.
- Alternatives (for the Older Adult, Inc.) – Quad Cities
2019 Interest in Excellence Applicants:
- HAVlife Foundation – Quad Cities
- MedGyn – Addison
- Pioneer Service – Addison
- Southern Illinois Healthcare – Carbondale
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale, School of Applied Engineering & Technology
IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence
Conference registration includes attendance to the Conference and IMEC Awards for Excellence Celebration; breakfast, lunch, mid-day refreshments, and evening reception
- $275 per individual
- $1235 per group of 5 (20% group discount)
IMEC Awards for Excellence Celebration
Unable to attend the daytime Conference? Join us for the evening reception to celebrate recipients of the IMEC Awards for Excellence.
- $50 per individual
PRE-CONFERENCE SESSIONS ON PERFORMANCE EXCELLENCE
Prepare for the 2020 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence with 2 interactive sessions that introduce the basics of performance excellence.
- MORNING SESSION: Get Acquainted with Performance Excellence | 8:00am – Noon
- AFTERNOON SESSION: Defining Your Performance Excellence Approach | 1:00pm – 5:00pm
REGISTER for the Pre-Conference Sessions at www.imec.org/event/pre-conference-sessions-022620/
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org