2020 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence
February 27, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 6:30 pm
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE! Register by December 8 and save 20%
Whether you’re new to process improvement or are on the path to leading your organization to impressive results, the 2020 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence highlights best practices, strategies and inspiration for all individuals seeking improvement.
This one-day conference will feature recognized leaders, from a variety of industries, who have led their teams and organizations to high performance in the areas of leadership, strategy, customer engagement, operations, workforce, and technology.
Keynote Session | Tri-County Tech, 2018 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award recipient
Panel Discussion | Creating a Culture to Retain a Strong Team
Panel Discussion | Disciplined Approaches to Improvement and Innovation
- Benchmarking to high-performing organizations – within and outside your industry
- Lessons learned from employee engagement surveys
- Transforming your organization’s culture for continuous improvement and customer loyalty
- Strategies for community engagement
- The Baldrige Excellence Framework as a tool for the pursuit of excellence
- Marketing ahead of your competitors
- Business planning process for execution of organizational strategy
- Tools to improving workplace productivity for a positive impact on organizational excellence
- Creating a culture of continuous improvement that supports high reliability of products or services
- Learning to listen to the voice of your “customers” to improve their experience
- Cost-effective and high-quality professional development sessions for staff at all levels of an organization
- Improvement strategies focused on enterprise excellence that you can introduce at your organization, preparing you to engage with team/department improvement activities to organization-wide initiatives
- Networking opportunities with leaders of role model organizations representing manufacturing, healthcare, business, education, and government/non-profit sector
IMEC AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE RECEPTION
All attendees of the 2020 IMEC Conference on Enterprise Excellence are invited to join IMEC for the evening reception to celebrate the accomplishments of the 2019 Awards for Excellence recipients for the commitment to continuous improvement across all aspects of their organizations. We will also recognize the volunteers who give of their time and talents to support the IMEC Recognition Program.
Recipients will be announced in mid-November – stay tuned!
- Before December 8 – save 20% per ticket: $220 per individual; $880 per group of 5 (20% group discount + early registration discount)
- After December 8: $275 per individual; $1235 per group of 5 (20% group discount)
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org