AUTOMATION WORKFORCE PRODUCTIVITY: How Illinois Manufacturers are Adopting Advanced Technologies Webinar
October 11 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Advanced manufacturing. Industry 4.0. Smart manufacturing. These terms describe the next wave of important technological change affecting the manufacturing sector. But what does this mean to manufacturers in Illinois?
On October 11, discover the ten important things to know about how manufacturers are implementing advanced manufacturing, the benefits and opportunities available to them in adopting technologies, and the obstacles they face.
To understand what is driving technology adoption, Illinois manufacturers were asked to share their experiences. IMEC partnered the IMA, TMA, the Valley Industrial Association and the W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research to better understand where manufacturers are in their journey to adopting advanced manufacturing technologies and processes.
- Review of the primary survey findings and key takeaways for manufacturers to consider as they integrate advanced manufacturing technologies into their company and production process.
- David Boulay | President | IMEC
- Panel Discussion: What the survey findings mean from the perspective of manufacturers.
- Moderator: David Boulay | President | IMEC
- Mark Denzler | President and CEO | Illinois Manufacturers’ Association (IMA)
- Dennis LaComb | Vice President | Technology & Manufacturing Association (TMA)
- Kathy Gilmore | President | Valley Industrial Association
- View from the Shop Floor: Steps manufacturers can take to adjust processes to incorporate technology – and the value of doing so.
- Tim Maurer | Technical Specialist | IMEC
- Workforce Perspective: Embracing technology can improve working conditions, recruitment and job satisfaction.
- Ashley Beaudoin | Technical Specialist | IMEC
- Audience Q&A
Presented in partnership by:
Cost: FREE! Unable to attend the live session? A recording of the panel discussion will be available for download at the IMEC Coronavirus: Update page.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org