- This event has passed.
ABC’s of a Thriving Workforce: Adapt New Technologies, Build Strong Leaders and Concentrate on Employee Growth
September 24 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
ABC‘s of a Thriving Workforce: Adapt New Technologies, Build Strong Leaders and Concentrate on Employee Growth
Developing – and retaining – a strong workforce continues to be a high priority for companies across western Illinois. Join IMEC and John Wood Community College to learn how the ABC’s of a Thriving Workforce can help you become an employer of choice in your community:
- Adapt New Technologies
- Build Strong Leaders
- Concentrate on Employee Growth
With the integration of modern technologies into your production processes plus the development of your workers and leaders across the entire team, your organization demonstrates a commitment to the growth and safety of your workforce.
Topics covered include:
- The True Cost of Turnover | Tooling U – SME
- Automation as a Workforce Multiplier | FPE Automation
- Collaborative Robotics to Replace the Dull, Dirty and Dangerous Tasks | FPE Automation
- Training within Industry | IMEC
- People as a Weak Link in Your Cybersecurity Plan | Alpine Security
- Establish an Engaged Workforce Across Multiple Generations | IMEC
Cost: $100 per company for up to 4 people. $35.00 per individual.
Presented in Partnership By: IMEC, John Wood Community College, FPE Automation,
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: email@example.com