Marketing and Sales: 10 Steps to Increased Profits
Advertising gets you noticed. Your sales staff closes the deals. But it’s what you learn from market research about your products, services and potential customers that provides the keys to your business’ success.
Steps you can take to make your company more profitable:
- Assess real costs and determine profit margins
- Identify the most valuable customers
- Use customer database as a marketing tool
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Identify customers needs and wants
- Analyze unsuccessful bids
- Identify market trends
- Organize your sales function
- Initiate a Continuous Improvement system
- Create a marketing plan from the above steps
Download the whitepaper today!