E3: Economy, Energy, Environment: Reduce Costs Associated with Your Waste Stream
E3: Energy, Environment, Economy is an emerging concept in continuous improvement that balances the efficiencies of a company’s processes with development of sustainable operating practices. The bottom line is that you can realize even larger savings through an optimized look at all of your key processes.
A Lean & Green approach will give manufacturers the ability to:
- Identify recycling and reuse options
- Improve the quality of the waste stream so it can be reused internally or by another manufacturer as input.
- Develop efficient systems that will enable reuse or recycling waste.
- Aid in product design that can minimize the use of materials, resulting in less waste.
- Focus efforts on how best to manage energy usage
Download the Whitepaper to reduce costs associated with your waste stream!