“I enjoy creating solutions and systems and to help our staff better serve the manufacturers of Illinois.”
1501 W. Bradley Avenue
403 Jobst Hall
Peoria, IL 61625
I have more than 20 years of experience in economic development, business consulting, organizational planning and reporting, and systems administration and currently serve as IMEC’s Vice-President of Finance and Information Systems. My extensive experience in computer systems, financial and grant reporting, and database development has given me the opportunities to support IMEC’s growth by providing leadership through technology and financial systems.
I have consulted with individuals and small business owners in the development of computer systems as well as financial and business plans. My experience includes the development of a number of information systems to support economic development organizations and have consulted with manufacturers and service companies to develop custom applications to support their operations.
- Proficiency in Domino, MS Access, and SQL Databases
- Administration of Windows and Domino Servers
- Proficiency in numerous other hardware and software applications
- Business Administration degree from Judson College
- Master of Business Administration from Bradley University