“I enjoy creating solutions and systems and to help our staff better serve the manufacturers of Illinois.”
I bring over 30 years of experience in economic development, business consulting, organizational planning and reporting, and systems administration to the IMEC team.
As IMEC’s Vice President of Finance and Information Systems, I am able to utilize the wealth of knowledge and expertise I’ve acquired from successfully developing of a number of information systems to support economic development organizations; and consulting with manufacturers and service companies to develop custom applications to support their operations. My strong background in data analysis, computer systems, financial and grant reporting, financial and business planning, and database development allows me to support IMEC’s growth by providing leadership through technology and financial systems.
- Expertise in IBM Domino, MS Access and Excel
- Proficiency in Crystal Reports and Power BI and SQL Databases
- Administration of Windows and Domino Servers
- Proficiency in numerous other hardware and software applications
- Business Administration degree from Judson College
- Master of Business Administration from Bradley University