“I enjoy being part of a team that every day makes a difference for the employers of Illinois and the jobs in our hometowns.”
Southern Illinois University Carbondale
1740 Innovation Drive, Suite 136
Carbondale, IL 62903
I serve as IMEC’s Operations Coordinator. This role allows me to take 20 years of manufacturing and consulting experience in various administrative and field roles to provide IMEC leadership and staff comprehensive approaches to serving Illinois manufacturers and stakeholders.
My primary responsibilities are to provide oversight of project proposal contracts with IMEC Regional Managers and Technical Specialists and develop working relationships with subcontracted delivery partners. I also coordinate resources for daily diverse solutions as needed.
I am part of IMEC’s marketing team that coordinates public and private educational opportunities. I use my field experience consulting on safety and health best practices to lead the annual Southern Illinois Occupational Safety & Health (SIOSH) Day conference.
- Master of Business Administration from Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer
- Industrial Safety Certificate from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Hazmat Technician
- Associate of Arts and Certificate for Supervisory Management from Kaskaskia College