“Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it’s the courage to continue that counts”. –Winston Churchill
As a member of IMEC’s client services team, I am responsible for defining and executing processes for the development of an Industry 4.0 plan, which supports IMEC’s vision to lead the way for organizations to create their competitive futures. In doing so, I lead and facilitate continuous improvement initiatives related to business processes and systemic enhancements within the scope of Industry 4.0 methodology and application.
I have over 4 years of combined academic and professional experience with HVAC design, vendor negotiations, and project management for emerging technologies in the renewable energy field. My goal at IMEC is to help diverse manufacturing teams deliver tangible solutions to complex issues within fast-paced, dynamic environments. By identifying trends and digital manufacturing technology gaps, I am able to help small-mid size manufacturing clients across Illinois optimize their performance.
- Master of Science in Industrial Technology and Management at Illinois Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering at Illinois Institute of Technology
- Strategic planning
- Process Design & Improvement
- Modeling Techniques for HVAC systems
- SAChE Safety Certification in Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Modeling Techniques for HVAC systems
- Project Management
- Data accusation and analytics
- Spearheaded emerging technologies projects with CSMART lab at Illinois Institute of Technology. Air monitoring sensors, smart street lights, gunshot detection, smart water sensors.
- Spearheaded acquisition of commercial hotel contracts, in addition to collaborate with team members to install commercial and chill water systems.