“Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.”
As the Executive Assistant at the IMEC headquarters in Peoria , I am responsible for providing support to the President, Leadership Team and IMEC Board of Directors as well as to the field staff. I coordinate board meetings and staff meetings while also managing special projects and assisting with human resource functions. My background in manufacturing and passion for the success of Illinois companies and its people gives me a unique perspective in fulfilling my commitments.
- Illinois State University, BS, Speech Communication
- Easterseals Central Illinois
- Director of Communications & Account Management
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI), Tri-Country Illinois Chapter
- Board of Directors
- Family to Family Course Instructor