“Don’t lose focus, be on track.”
I was born and raised in Lima Peru on the shores of the Pacific Ocean. As a child, I learned French as a second language, making me trilingual in Spanish, French and English. Being fluent in multiple languages, combined with strong interpersonal communication skills, I am able to focus on enhancing a client’s positive experience and resolve their critical business issues. I have a proven history of meeting tight deadlines and building trust and rapport among teams to bring stakeholders together and produce positive results.
I am a project manager with focus on Leadership Development with over 15 years of experience with a Fortune 500 project management office. I have a passion for continuous improvement and pride myself on leading cross-functional and remote teams. As a project manager and leadership development facilitator at IMEC, I work closely with manufacturers and the IMEC team to provide guidance on various project management implementations. My role also allows me to help develop better leaders, which leads to increased productivity by retaining talent.
- Facilitating Leadership Development through DDI – Development Dimensions International
- Helping facilitate Employee Engagement Survey in English and Spanish
- Document Translation in English, Spanish and French.
- Safety Data Sheet
- Employee Training Manuals
- Job Instructions
- Proof read documents
- Problem solving
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Customer service excellence
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- DDI Certified
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Certified Scrum Master
- Master’s Certificate in Project Management
- Project Management Professional – PMP
- Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications from Roosevelt University
Recently, I project managed an ERP implementation solution for an injection molding manufacturer in Palatine, IL. With a short time frame to complete the project, I provided direction and guidance on the appropriate techniques and resources that kept the team on track to successfully complete the project. The ERP implementation was completed on time and on budget and resulted in the company seeing substantial improvements in efficiencies, sales and cost savings.