fbpx

Best Practice Sharing in a Time of Crisis

An opportunity to share best practices, ideas and solutions with other leaders and experts.

Changes are happening at record speed and it is now more important that ever to work together.  By asking each other questions, sharing your best practices, offering advice, or sharing resources – we will get through this.

Users can post and reply for an up-to-date peer interaction.  Please register and login to begin your conversation with other manufacturing leaders.

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Sanitization and cleaning

what are some recommendations for companies who can deep clean and sanitize our manufacturing facility on a regular basis?

Hello,

Thanks for the question. This morning IMEC held a webinar (among others) on cleaning procedures that was hosted by AdvantaClean that was very insightful. Happy to go into further discussion and recommend other businesses if you want to email or fill out our helpline form.

Hope this helps!

Hello,

I hope this is ok for me to post here since I'm a vendor, but we have been trying to get the word out about how to clean your 2-way radios.  Since radios are normally not assigned to individuals but handed off from shift to shift, the chance of cross contamination is high.

In a nutshell, radios should be cleaned with alcohol, not a Clorox product.  The Clorox can discolor or cause a deterioration of the plastic.  Also, when wiping down radios do not pour the alcohol directly on the equipment.  Dampen a rag with it to wipe the radios down.

If anybody has any other questions feel free to contact me via the forum.  I also have a PDF that can be posted for all to see in your facility.

Stay safe and healthy.

Can we help you find something?

Start typing and press Enter to search