- This event has passed.
Your Leadership Journey Workshop
January 24 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
This half day course is taught by Missouri Enterprise’s DDI certified instructor, April Schmidt. This session arms a new or prospective leader with the knowledge and skills they need to confront the challenges they face early in their leader career. The course encourages the learner to think about the transitions that newer leaders face and how to handle those challenges. They are introduced to three leadership differentiators that are most important to building a positive reputation as well as contributing to the organization’s success. Certificates of Completion are provided at the end of the course.
Do you or your newer leaders face any of these issues?
- Struggle to understand what the priorities are for themselves and the team?
- Understand the importance of bringing out the best in their team members?
- Struggle with the transition from being a peer of team members to being the new “boss”?
- Act defensive rather than receptive to feedback from others, including their team?
If you answer yes to the above questions, this is a vital training for you or you new and prospective leaders.
Your Leadership Journey helps leaders to:
- Reduce the stress associated with the shift to leading others.
- Act with authenticity to build trust.
- Bring out the best in others to enhance engagement and capacity.
- Look for and accept feedback with grace.
Presented in partnership with:
Cost: $195 (lunch & materials included)
Contact Name: Amy Susan, Missouri Enterprise
Contact Phone: 573-308-6152
Contact Email: email@example.com