- This event has passed.
What Robot is Right for Me? Webinar
August 27 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
The decision to incorporate automation into your production processes is made based on variety of factors: needs, capability and cost to name just a few.
Join IMEC and Universal Robots for an introductory guide to help you choose the right robot for the right application. The session will address:
- Decision criteria for choosing between industrial and collaborative robots
- Cycle Times
- Differences between collaborative robots and industrial Robots
- Typical Collaborative Robot applications
This session will cover these topics and leave ample time for a Q&A session.
Webinar Download: What Robot is Right for Me?
- Complimentary I-SMART Automation Implementation Evaluation: Let the industry experts from IMEC, CIRAS or Purdue MEP evaluate suitability of potential applications, determine business case for best option(s), and provide written report to company on findings
- Visit the Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer page to get started!
Additional Webinar Resources: What Robot is Right for Me?
- I-SMART Program presentation slides
- Becomes an Industry 4.0 Showcase Manufacturer
- How to Seize a Digital Transformation Opportunity in COVID Times
- How Automation and AI May Help Level the Playing Field for Women in Manufacturing
- High-Mix/Low-Volume Manufacturers Are a Sweet Spot for Collaborative Robots
This event is sponsored by the National Institute of Standards and Technology Manufacturing Extension Partnership, Purdue MEP, The Center for Industrial Research and Service at Iowa State University (CIRAS), and the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC).
Presented in partnership with:
Presenter: Misa Ilkechi & Tim DeGrasse of Universal Robots and Hanoz Umrigar with IMEC
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: email@example.com