- This event has passed.
Webinar | Unlocking the ERP: Breaking Down the Platform Silos to Improve ROI
August 21 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
According to the 2018 ‘State of Digital Business Transformation’ Forbes report, 55% of startups have already adopted a digital business strategy compared to 38% of traditional enterprises.
In this exclusive webinar led by IMEC, in partnership with Salesforce and Rootstock, we will explore how more established manufacturers can unlock the potential of their ERP and other legacy platforms.
Our panel experts have decades of manufacturing experience designing and improving ERP systems. They will offer “on-the-ground” reflections on the current state of the manufacturing back office and offer suggestions for how to unlock the data stored in your legacy systems and accommodate for new vital technology, including the integration of AI and machine learning. Gain a clearer understanding of why 92% of ERP systems often require manual intervention in order for users to enable data sharing and achieve a unified data view*. And learn how to create a single digital thread that offers complete visibility into your operations from invoicing to field service.
The webinar will explore topics, such as:
- How to integrate information from ERP, Supply Chain, Operational, and IoT systems and leverage machine learning and AI into your overall business processes.
- How to improve customer experience, leverage enterprise product and customer knowledge, and reduce the overall cost to serve customers.
- How to gain better visibility into your invoicing, supply chain, internal or channel-led sales processes.
- How to view and run reports on data from multiple platforms
- How to get closer to your customer through insights and more relevant communications
- How predictive forecasting can change the business
(*) Accenture 2019 ERP Trends Report
Dave Stephans | Chief Revenue Officer, Rootstock
- Dave Stephans provides strategic direction for all revenue channels, customer acquisition, solution architecture and services activities for Rootstock Software. He has more than 25 years of manufacturing and technology experience and a proven track record of taking the customer experience to new levels of productivity and profitability.
Tony Kratovil | RVP, Industry Go To Market, Salesforce
- Tony Kratovil is a leader in the Salesforce Industries Team focused on Manufacturing and Automotive clients and the Salesforce solutions that support their transformational journeys. He has over 25 years experience in enterprise software and consulting working with Fortune 500 companies in the Industrial Products, Automotive, and Diversified Industrials sectors.
John Remsey | Senior Technical Specialist, IMEC
- John Remsey has more than 25 years of business and manufacturing experience with an emphasis on Information Technology, Supply Chain Optimization, Lean Manufacturing, Theory of Constraints, and Production Control. John’s background includes leadership positions in Information Technology, Production Control, Activity-Based Management, Logistics, and Lean Manufacturing/Organizational Improvement. John is an OSHA Authorized Outreach Trainer and is experienced in the Shingo Prize standards for Operational Excellence.
Lead Sponsor: Salesforce
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org