PROTECT YOUR TEAM: USDOT Hazardous Material Employee Training
August 17 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Fulfill your training requirements for the next three years!
This training is required initially (within 90 days) and every three years thereafter for any person whose job directly affects the safe transportation of a hazardous material (HazMat).
Training is required for persons who:
- Load, unload, or handle hazardous materials before or after transportation.
- Transport hazardous materials by air, rail, highway, or vessel.
- Have anything to do with the design, manufacture, or testing of HazMat packagings.
- Complete, review, or sign a Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest or bill of lading.
- Directly supervise persons with HazMat Employee responsibilities.
- Operate a motor vehicle transporting any amount of hazardous material by highway.
“Hazardous Material” or “HazMat” includes hazardous waste regulated by the USEPA. So if you are a generator of any quantity of hazardous waste – and some universal waste – then you are also subject to HazMat Employee training requirements.
REGISTRATION DETAILS – Register your team and save!
- 1-2 Attendees: $215 / person
- 3 Attendees: $200/person – savings of $15/person
- 4+ Attendees: $190/person – savings of $25/person
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Daniel Stoehr is the Owner and Training Services Provider for Daniels Training Services. He has over twenty years of experience with the EPA hazardous waste and the DOT HazMat Employee regulations. As an employee of Laidlaw Environmental Services, Daniel was subject to these regulations on a daily basis and received regular training as a HazMat Employee and Hazardous Waste Personnel. As an employee of Fehr-Graham and Associates, it was his responsibility to provide consulting and training services on a wide range of subjects to a variety of industrial facilities.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org