- This event has passed.
TRAINING WITHIN INDUSTRY: An Overview of Job Methods Training Sessions
February 21 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Session Handout:TRAINING WITHIN INDUSTRY: An Overview of Job Methods Training Sessions
- Read: Training Within Industry: Job Instruction – Why Now?
- Read: 10 Myths about Training Within Industry Job Instruction
Improving the way jobs are done for continual improvement
Attend this webinar to get an understanding of the job methods training sessions. The aim of these programs is to produce greater quantities of quality products in less time by making the best use of the people, machines, and materials currently available. Management, front line supervisors and anyone with the authority to make changes in the workplace will benefit from this session.
• Understand how TWI JM helps create a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization
• Discover how TWI JM fits within your continuous improvement journey
• Learn the 4 Steps method that is used in TWI JM
Ed Huey | Technical Specialist, IMEC
Ed has more than 11 years of experience in manufacturing and management in a variety of industries. He was formerly Plant Manager of a metal roll forming company and worked within the auto parts and accessories industry to plan, organize, and lead teams in a Lean environment. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Professional Aeronautics from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida and is a certified Training Within Industry (TWI) Job Instructions and Job Relations Trainer and Coach.
Contact Name: Camryn Tunney
Contact Email email@example.com