- This event has passed.
**Cancelled** TRAIN AND PROTECT: EPA Hazardous Waste Personnel Training
September 21 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
This event is cancelled. Please contact Emily Lee with questions at email@example.com. Thank you
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency regulations require both initial & annual refresher training for all facility personnel where hazardous waste is generated. This virtual training session will fulfill those training requirements and answer your questions.
HAZARDOUS WASTE TRAINING
The frequency, amount, and type of training will vary based on your hazardous waste generator status. TAKE THIS SURVEY TO DETERMINE THE LEVEL OF TRAINING REQUIRED
The more hazardous waste you generate, the more training you require:
- Large Quantity Generator (LQG) of hazardous waste: Annually train all employees who may come into contact with hazardous waste. Strict training documentation requirements apply.
- Small Quantity Generator (SQG)of hazardous waste: Ensure all employees are “thoroughly familiar” with the applicable hazardous waste regulations and emergency response procedures.
- Very Small Quantity Generator (VSQG) of hazardous waste: No formal training requirement, but a good way to ensure compliance.
No matter your status, you must know the regulations that apply to your operations and communicate them to your employees. Even the employees of a VSQG will benefit from training that explains how the regulations impact their job and how to be safe at work.
- 1-2 Attendees: $215 / person
- 3 Attendees: $200/person – savings of $15/person
- 4+ Attendees: $190/person – savings of $25/person
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Daniel Stoehr is the Owner and Training Services Provider for Daniels Training Services. He has over twenty years of experience with the EPA hazardous waste and the DOT HazMat Employee regulations. As an employee of Laidlaw Environmental Services, Daniel was subject to these regulations on a daily basis and received regular training as a HazMat Employee and Hazardous Waste Personnel. As an employee of Fehr-Graham and Associates, it was his responsibility to provide consulting and training services on a wide range of subjects to a variety of industrial facilities.
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 608-445-4905
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org