The Heavy Lift of Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification – Documentation
August 17 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
To successfully pass a CMMC assessment, you’ll not only need to have the right technologies and follow the right processes, but you’ll have to show your compliance through documentation. The CMMC assessors have been trained that “if it’s not documented, it doesn’t exist”. Proper documentation will be one of the major focuses during your CMMC assessment.
In addition to a System Security Plan (SSP), you’ll also need to have policies, diagrams and numerous evidence artifacts to show during your assessment. In this webinar, we’ll lay out a plan to properly document your CMMC program including:
- What specific documents need to be developed to meet CMMC requirements?
- What is a Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) and how should it be used?
- How many policies and procedures are needed?
- How should policies be organized and what topics must be included?
- How should CMMC documentation be controlled and how often should they be updated?
PRESENTED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Contact Name: Maddy Yoder Dimmick
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org