- This event has passed.
Tax Reform Webinar
March 20, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join IMEC and Heinold Banwart, Ltd. to learn about the 2018 Tax Reform Bill and how it can benefit manufacturers in Illinois.
Manufacturers will generally benefit from the new rules of the 2018 Tax Reform Bill, particularly the new Section 199A pass-thru deduction. Plan on attending to hear more specifics and be able to ask questions about how to best position yourself for 2018.
Topics covered will include:
- Capital spending and depreciation rules
- New Section 199A Pass-Thru Deduction (20% of taxable income)
- Repeal of Domestic Production Activities Deduction (9% of taxable income)
- Accounting methods for inventory and overhead costs – $25 million revenue threshold
- Research tax credit preserved
- Tax rates: C corporation vs. individual
Offered in partnership with Heinold Banwart, Ltd.
Webinar link will be provided upon registering.
Sponsor: IMEC; Heinold Banwart, Ltd.
Presenter: Glen E. Birnbaum, CPA
Contact Name: Emily Lee
Contact Phone: 309-677-4633
Contact Email: email@example.com