- This event has passed.
Sustainable Food and Beverage Manufacturing Workshop
October 3, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Join experts from the University of Illinois Sustainable Technology Center and its partners to learn about the latest sustainability technologies and efficiency opportunities in the food and beverage industry.
This event will help you take your facility to the next level of sustainability, efficiency and energy savings.
The workshop offers:
- Energy efficiency opportunities for food manufacturers
- Renewable energy: take your facility to net-zero energy
- Water conservation: benefits of proper water chemistry in water and wastewater treatment systems
- Supply chain sustainability: learn the importance of having a sustainability program in place
- Safer sanitation methods through effective alternatives, with a demonstration
- LEAN for food and beverage manufacturing
All attendees will have the opportunity for a free on-site assessment provided by ISTC.
Presented in partnership with:
- Advanced Diamond Technologies
- Energy Resources Group, Inc.
Contact Name: Irene Zlevor, ISTC
Contact Phone: 630.472.5016
Contact Email: email@example.com