- This event has passed.
SUPPLY CHAIN SERIES | Reimagining the Supply Chain: Creating a More Agile Approach Panel
February 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Inside the Global Supply Chain
Mark your calendar for the second of three Supply Chain sessions from Fifth Third Bank, IMEC, and other regional supply chain experts. Engage directly with supply chain experts on the global supply chain challenges, the outlook for the year ahead and how business owners are responding.
A three-part event series on what’s ahead for Middle Market companies.
Jeff Korzenik | Chief Investment Strategist, Fifth Third Bank
- CEO and Co-Founder, mHUB
- President, IMEC
- VP of Innovation Services and Co-Founder, mHUB
- Supply Chain and Operations Expert
- Founder, Manufacturing Renaissance
Save the date for all sessions of the Supply Chain Series:
- January 19, 2022 | Session 1: Supply Chain and Policy: Past, Present and Future Panel
- March 9, 2022 | Session 3: Reshoring: Fact or Fiction? Panel
Presented in partnership by:
Contact Name: Kristy Johns
Contact Phone: 309-224-0117
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org